Join us for our first Big Fat Quiz of the Decades!
An ideal evening for corporate hospitality, entertaining clients, colleagues, friends or family whilst supporting St Gemma’s Hospice.
The Big Fat Quiz of the Decades uses interactive key pads to play five rounds of mixed topic questions. We’ll be quizzing you on the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and 2010s as well as hosting a drinks reception and three course meal.
We’re starting the quiz in the 1970s because we opened our doors in 1978. 2018 marks the 40th Anniversary of St Gemma’s Hospice, we have only been able to provide care, compassion and dignity to local people living with terminal illnesses because of the continued generosity and support of people and businesses in Leeds.
Don’t miss this ideal opportunity to enjoy a fabulous night out with friends, family or colleagues, whilst raising vital funds for our Hospice.
Multiple teams from one company can be accommodated on separate round tables positioned close together
Tickets: £40 per ticket, teams of up to 10 people. Book a team of 10 before 31st January and one person goes free.
Venue: LUFC Norman Hunter Suite, Elland Road
Drinks reception: 7.00pm
Dress code: Smart Casual
Quiz Round sponsorship is available for five teams for an additional £200 to promote both your company and your support for St Gemma's.
Quiz Round Sponsors will also receive:
- A half page advert in the A5 event programme.
- Your company logo in the event programme next to the round you are sponsoring.
- Your company logo displayed on the screens around the room during the round that you are sponsoring
- An announcement on the night before the round that you are sponsoring by our MC.
For further information, please contact Becky
or call 0113 218 5296
- Yorkshire ploughman’s with ham hock terrine and Wensleydale cheese
- Bar grilled stuffed chicken, goats cheese, toasted pine nuts and parsley, curly kale, boulanger potato, red wine jus.
- Chocolate Cheesecake with pouring cream
All dietary requirements can be catered for, please get in touch for further information.