The ONE Leeds Charity Bike Ride is a fantastic new event for the whole family - from 30 minutes long to the full 80 miles. This is a mass participation community event from the young to the old and we have designed a ride for everyone. Whether you are a young toddler just learning to ride a bike or someone who wants more of a challenge, we have a ride just for you.
For the very first time 4 local organisations are coming together with the aim to raise money collectively. The Zone, Leeds Jewish Welfare Board, Donisthorpe Hall and St Gemma’s Hospice look after and support some of the most vulnerable individuals in our community. Our aim is to raise £100,000 to help these 4 local charities.
- When - Sunday 16th June 2019
- Where – The Bodington Cycle Centre, located in Adel.
- Rides aimed at all ages and all abilities: 30 minutes, 1 hour & 2 hour durations.
- No Bike? – No Problem! There is a selection of bikes to hire for a fee of £5.00 including bikes for over 12s trikes and tandems.
- Tandem, triplets, chariots available on the day plus regular adult and children bikes to suit all ages and abilities
- For more experienced riders who fancy a more challenging ride then why not try our 40 or 80 mile sportive around the wonderful Yorkshire countryside
Entry to this fantastic bike ride is now open and to register or for more details visit 1leeds.co.uk
or email email@example.com