Our Light Up Leeds night-time sponsored walk returns for another fantastic evening and this year we’re giving you the option to take on the walk virtually. Walk in your own time, at your own pace throughout October in memory of loved ones and we will support you every step of the way!
Our virtual walk will allow you to light up the city over the course of October. With a 5-mile or 10-mile option, there is something for everyone of all abilities.
You can choose to follow our route (a map will be provided in our pack) or you can choose to do your own route all that we ask if that you complete a 5 or 10-mile route while carrying your lantern. We'd love to see some pictures of your walk and lanterns. We've created a special Light up Leeds gallery
where you can upload your pictures and share with others. We might not be able to all walk together this year, but at least we can share our walks with each other and Light Up Leeds virtually.
Visit the Light Up Leeds gallery
Virtual Light Up Leeds Walk
Entry includes your walker's t-shirt, route map, a special lantern to decorate and carry with you on your walk, with special fairy lights and a finisher’s medal.
Packs can be collected from St Gemma's Hospice Car Park on one of our special pack collection days. These are taking place on the following days:
- Sat 3rd October 10am - 4pm
- Sun 4th October 10am - 4pm
- Sat 10th October 10am - 6pm
You just need to bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you, this can either be printed out or shown on a smart phone or device.
Registration fees for the pack are below
Adults (18 years and over): £18 each
Children under 5 attend for free
How to Book:
- Click the "Book Now" button and select the number of people you'd like to include in your booking (maximum of 6).
- Please select 'Adult £15.00' or 'Child £10.00' on the ticket type question for each participant.
- If you are registering more than one person, please include their correct individual contact details. This ensures that they receive important information about the event and also complies with GDPR legislation.
- Please note, you can only book up to 6 people per booking. If you are looking to make a larger group booking (more than 6 people) please contact us at either email@example.com or 0113 218 5505.
If you would like any help or assistance with registering for this event, please contact a member of the St Gemma's Hospice fundraising team on 0113 218 5505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you’re walking in memory of a loved one or because you love Leeds, join us to Light Up Leeds this October!
By registering you will receive emails about this event and raising sponsorship. We take your data and privacy seriously, if you want to update your information or change how we contact you in the future, ring 0113 218 5555, email email@example.com
or visit www.st-gemma.co.uk/privacy