Leeds Colour Run is happening on Saturday 30th September 2017 at Harewood House. Leeds, get ready to rock the rainbow!
The Leeds Colour Run will be the biggest, brightest, happiest and most colourful 5k Leeds has ever seen with the iconic Harewood House as the backdrop! Along the 5km course you will be met by four different colour stations where you will be showered head to toe in clouds of beautiful colour by our very own Powder Rangers, who will make sure that you pass the finish line a multi-coloured masterpiece!
You can walk, run, jog, hop, skip or cartwheel your way around the 5km course - it’s not a race, we just want you to pass the finish line wearing a smile as well as lots of colour! Join two thousand other St Gemma’s Hospice participants, get fit, get colourful, make memories and make a mess!
You can run the Leeds Colour Run on your own, as a family, with friends or colleagues as a way to support the Hospice and the vital care that we provide. Or do it in memory of someone who has brought colour into your life.
Your sponsorship efforts are vital and every penny raised will help St Gemma’s Hospice continue to provide care and support to over 3,000 people and their families in our community facing a terminal illness. Also, if you register as an individual online you will be entered into our offer of ‘raise £150 in sponsorship and claim your entry fee back!’
On the day of the event we will have;
- Hot food and drink
- Pimms and Prosecco
- Bouncy castles
- Sponsorship bank
- Live Music
- Extra paint packets for sale
- Free parking for participants and spectators
Throw some colour into your life and join St Gemma’s for our Leeds Colour Run 2017
- £18 Adult (17+)
- £10 Child (3-16)
- £50 Family (2 adults and 2 children)
- Under 3s free (please note they will not receive a t-shirt or sunglasses, if you would like them to please register them as a child)
Your entry fee includes a white Leeds Colour Run t-shirt and a pair of sunglasses that you will collect on the morning of the run.
We have two different wave times available 12pm and 1pm.
If you have any queries please check the FAQ’s by clicking HERE
and if you have any other queries please call 0113 218 5580 or email HERE
- Parking is free for all participants and spectators
- It is free for spectators to come along and watch
- You do not have to run the full 5k course, you can walk it if you like
- Dogs on short leads are welcome in the event village, but unfortunatly not the course
- We cannot accept card on the pay, please bring cash with you
- There is no minimum amount of sponsorship, we ask that you raise as much as you can for St Gemma's Hospice.