Join us for this Exhibition Fair to launch the 40 Faces of St Gemma's Hospice exhibition. Everyone is welcome to come along for a jam-packed day of entertainment and activities.
Brodrick Hall, Leeds City Museum, Millennium Square, LS2 8BH
10am - 4pm
Drop in throughout the day for...
- Tea and cake
- Talks about St Gemma's Hospice and the 40 Faces Exhibition
- 'The Swan Song Project', performing songs written by hospice patients
- Stalls and activities for all the family
- A chance to step back in time and explore the archives of St Gemma's Hospice
- And much more to be announced...
The '40 Faces of St Gemma's Hospice' exhibition marks the 40th Anniversary of St Gemma's Hospice and helps dispel myths about hospice care. Featuring photographs of 40 people, captured by Olivia Hemingway, this powerful display goes behind the scenes of your local hospice. The portraits include patients, families, staff, volunteers and supporters and their stories.
The exhibition runs from 26th June to 23rd September on the First Floor of Leeds City Museum.