This is a brand new fundraising challenge for us at St.Gemma’s and is perfect for the entrepreneurs amongst you! How much can you raise for St Gemma’s Hospice in four months from a £50 investment? We are throwing down the gauntlet to all local businesses to grow £50 into as much as you can in four months.
The top three companies will each receive two free tickets to the St Gemma’s Hospice Winter Ball on Saturday 24th November 2018 where the winner will be announced and presented with an award.
Download our Accumulator Information Pack here or email Becky for further details
HOW DOES IT WORK?
· We will give you £50 to start your fundraising and apart from keeping it
legal and ethical, you can do whatever you like!
· Your team will have four months to use your hidden talents, entrepreneurial skills and imagination to grow the £50 investment.
· You can contact us at any time if you need encouragement, advice or
· We will arrange to collect the money you have raised along with your £50 investment after the four month challenge.
· The top three companies will each receive two free tickets to the
St Gemma’s Hospice Winter Ball on Saturday 24th November 2018 where the winner will be announced and presented with an award.
· A prize will also be awarded for the most innovative fundraising idea.
WHY TAKE PART?
· This Challenge provides exciting team building opportunities.
· We will feature companies taking part on our social media.
· You will be raising essential funds for patient care at St Gemma’s Hospice.
· The chance that your team may be crowned the St Gemma’s Hospice Accumulator Challenge Champions of 2018!