Step 2 - Please enter further information
Number of dogs*
Number of people walking?*
Emergency contact name (Please ensure that this is someone different to yourself or someone else participating in the event)*
Emergency contact number*
Name of the cardholder paying for this booking*
Are you supporting St Gemma's in memory of somone?*
I am remembering (Full name)
Who was my (Mum/ Brother/ Friend etc)
I confirm that by registering for the Bark In The Park I agree to all of the terms and conditions that are listed below and that I commit to raising sponsorship money for St Gemma's Hospice.
- All dogs are the responsibility of their owners. Please keep your dog under control.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead in the courtyard area.
- I acknowledge that it is recommended dogs are kept on a lead whilst on the walk
- I confirm that, by registering to participate in Bark in the Park, I am 16 years or over
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult that is the child's legal parent or guardian.
- St Gemma’s Hospice and Temple Newsam Park cannot accept responsibility for accidents, injury or loss incurred as a result of taking part in this event.
- Visitors must safeguard private property including all personal belongings. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage.
I acknowledge that if I arrive later than 10:30am
I may not be able to do the designated route I originally booked or any of the routes due to the timings of the event and the length of time required to walk the routes.
I confirm that I am taking part in this event entirely at my own risk. I am medically fit enough to complete the course I have chosen or have informed the event organisers of any medical condition which may affect my participation in this event, this also stands for my dog(s).
I accept all Rules of Entry and acknowledge that the organisers shall not be liable for death, personal injury, losses or damage as a consequence of my participation in the event.
I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter arrangements and conditions, including the event route and start time, should circumstances require.
I understand that a photographer will be attending the event. All photographs are the property of St Gemma's Hospice. I consent that any photographs taken at the event that include me may be used for future Hospice marketing and publications.
By registering for the event I understand that I will be contacted by St Gemma's Hospice about the event and raising sponsorship. You can change how we communicate with you in future at any time. Contact us by ringing 0113 218 555, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.st-gemma.co.uk/mydata
We will never sell your personal information. For further information on how we use and store your details, please visit www.st-gemma.co.uuk/privacy