Step 2 - Please enter further information
Length of walk *
How many dogs will be walking?*
How did you hear about this event? *
I confirm that by registering for the Bark In The Park I agree to all of the terms and conditions that are listed below and that I commit to raising sponsorship money for St Gemma's Hospice.
- All dogs are the responsibility of their owners. Please keep your dog under control.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead in the courtyard area.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- St Gemma’s Hospice and Temple Newsam Park cannot accept responsibility for accidents, injury or loss incurred as a result of taking part in this event.
- Visitors must safeguard private property including all personal belongings.No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage.
I confirm that I am taking part in this event entirely at my own risk. I am medically fit enough to complete the course I have chosen or have informed the event organisers of any medical condition which may affect my participation in this event, this also stands for my dog(s).
I accept all Rules of Entry and acknowledge that the organisers shall not be liable for death, personal injury, losses or damage as a consequence of my participation in the event.
I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter arrangements and conditions, including the event route and start time, should circumstances require.
I understand that a photographer will be attending the event. All photographs are the property of St Gemma's Hospice. I consent that any photographs taken at the event that include me may be used for future Hospice marketing and publications.